With our 6-month tenant guarantee, we find your tenants fast — yet we never cut corners.
We thoroughly pre-screen all prospective tenants, including comprehensive criminal background checks, income verification, and rental histories. A licensed real estate agent or one of our property managers always escort them onto your property as they view your home.
It’s important to us that our tenants are responsible and care for your property —so we continue to optimize your home’s value.
Our extremely low eviction rate — and the happy homeowners who return again and again — tell the story: we never settle for anything less than the highest-caliber tenants.Get Your Property Rented Now
Our Stress-Free Process to Renting Out Your House
1. Schedule a Call
A free, 15 minute no-obligation, initial phone call. We’ll talk about your goals, your rental, how we can help, and answer you questions.
2. Market Your Property
We’ll narket your rental property to millions of rental shoppers on zilliow.com, Trulia, Yahoo!, Hotpads, MyNewPlace, and more.
3. Choose Your Tenant
Applicants go through a comprehensive identity, Credit, Income, and Criminal Check. Then choose a great tenant for your rental.
4. Enjoy Your Investment
Get your time back and reduce your stress. Become a confident rental property owner and watch your investment grow.
With our 6-month tenant guarantee and zero upfront costs, you’ll also receive:
- State-of-the-art management technology to maximize your property’s ROI.
- Single point of contact for all owner needs
- Online submissions and tracking of work orders and requests
- 24-hour call center for potential tenants — and an online process for scheduling showings
- Weekly vacancy reports keep track of marketing, number of showings, and feedback from potential tenants
- Rent collections from tenants by the 5th of each month and direct deposits for owners deposited by the 10th of every month
- Secure leases
- Year-end tax preparation is made easy with monthly comprehensive statements and end-of-year summary
- Dedicated support staff including full-time property management staff — with a combined 120+ years of property management and real estate experience