For Single Family, Multifamily, Commercial Management
We handle all routine and emergency maintenance, including 24/7 emergency response for major repairs. We coordinate repairs with your approval, unless it’s an absolute emergency. Our maintenance request process is transparent to owners and tenants. We fight on your behalf to secure the best pricing to maximize your Return on Investment (ROI).
We conduct move-in, periodic, and move-out inspections. Documentation and photographs from these inspections assist in determining needed maintenance and repairs to maintain your home’s value and avoid costly repairs if left unattended.
We collect rent and deposit it into your account immediately. Our collection processes are professional but tough, and we are extremely diligent in collecting rent through a systematic, timely process. We also provide 1099 and year-end statements for expenses.
We aggressively advertise our vacancies to get them filled – faster. Your property is advertised on high traffic rental, real estate classified websites, and social media. Each prospective tenant is pre-screened and accompanied into your property by one of our staff members or by a licensed real estate agent. We offer no up-front leasing or marketing fees for lease ups.
Rental Rate Reports
Receive reports on the latest local rental rates to maximize the ROI on your property.
We provide monthly comprehensive statements of cash flows that identify exactly where funds go and for what reason. We direct deposit rent to owners each month. No hidden or confusing charges.
Scope of Services
- Payroll Outsourcing (ASI)
- Partnership Management
- Electronic distribution of financial information Electronic Payables
- Escrowing for taxes and capital improvements for the owners
- Benefit Management/Bidding of Benefit Packages
- Annual Review with Appeal (if necessary) on real estate taxes on property by Property
- Facilitating the filing of Personal Property Taxes (as it relates to managed properties)
- Lease Administration including Cost, Accounting, and Maintenance (CAM) reconciliations, utility billings, and any other items required by lease provisions.
- Asset repositioning and stabilization of properties
- New development and construction consultation
- Move-in, Move-out, and Periodic inspections
- Filing of multi-state payroll taxes
- Construction/Rehab Management Services